Education & Training
- University of Science and Technology of China, BS, Physics
- University of Science and Technology of China, MS, Physical Chemistry
- State University of New York at Stony Brook, PhD, Physical Chemistry
- University of California, San Francisco, Postdoctoral Research Fellowship, Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Anesthesiology
Dr. Xu's publications can be reviewed through the National Library of Medicine's publication database.
Research, clinical, and/or academic interests
- Gene and stem cell therapy of global cerebral ischemia after cardiac arrest
- Neurogenesis and angiogenesis in adult brain
- Molecular and cellular basis of consciousness (approaching from unconsciousness to consciousness)
- Structural biology of membrane proteins
- Large scale computer simulation and protein structural prediction
For more information, please visit the Xu Lab web page.