As both a pediatrician and anesthesiologist, Dr. Davis is an advocate for the care and protection of infants and children. His academic interests involve the clinical pharmacology of intravenous and inhalational anesthetic agents and anesthetic adjuncts and how they affect children.
Education & Training
- Pediatric Intensive Care Fellowship, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Anesthesiology Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Pediatrics Residency, San Francisco General Hospital
- MD, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- BS, Zoology, University of Massachusetts