Pittsburgh is a is a vibrant, mid-sized city with the feel of a small town. Located in the southwest corner of Pennsylvania, it offers the best of everything — an urban melting pot, historical landmarks, ethnic neighborhoods, a vibrant nightlife, picturesque countryside, and the famous three rivers.
Arts & Culture
- Andy Warhol MuseumCarnegie Museum of Art
- Carnegie Museum of Natural History
- Carnegie Science Center
- Pittsburgh Ballet
- Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
Fun & Nightlife
- 26 Rankings That Prove Pittsburgh is Better Than Every Other City
- Metropolis Magazine named Pittsburgh “one of the best US cities to live in” in 2015
- In 2015, Demographia ranked Pittsburgh one of the most affordable U.S. cities
- The Equality of Opportunity Project ranked Pittsburgh the 2nd best city in the nation to pursue the American dream in 2014
- In 2012, Farmers Insurance ranked Pittsburgh the 3rd safest city in the U.S.
- Move over, Honolulu; Pittsburgh's No. 1 in U.S.
- Pittsburgh tops National Geographic Adventure Magazine's “Adventure Cities” list.
- In 2011, Forbes ranked Pittsburgh as America’s Most Livable City
- Yahoo Real Estate Named Pittsburgh the #1 city in 2010
- Bolstered by a flurry of new development including a large office of Google, Pittsburgh’s East End has become a popular neighborhood for young professionals.
- BusinessWeek ranked Pittsburgh as the Best Place to Raise Your Kid in 2009.
- In 2009, President Barack Obama chose to hold the G20 global economic summit in Pittsburgh as a symbol of success in today’s changing economy.