The Department of Anesthesiology offers continuing education courses through the Peter M. Winter Institute for Simulation, Education, and Research (WISER), a world-class, multidisciplinary training and research facility. All classes below take place at WISER, which is located at 230 McKee Place, Suite 300, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Difficult Airway Management Emergency Medicine - Community (DAM EM COMM): Course details
- WISER Preceptor Program (WISER PP): Course details
- Foundations of Simulation in Healthcare: Module 1 Creating Your Simulation Center (FND SIM 1: CREATE): Course details
- Foundations of Simulation in Healthcare: Module 2 Programming Your Laerdal SimMan (FND SIM 2: PGM): Course details
- Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology Program® (MOCA ®): Course details
For more information, please visit the Center for Continuing Education.