For more information about living in the great city of Pittsburgh, please visit our Living in Pittsburgh page.
UPMC positions: EOE. Minority/Female/Vet/Disabled
University of Pittsburgh positions: The University of Pittsburgh is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer and values equality of opportunity, human dignity and diversity, EOE, including disability/vets.
The University of Pittsburgh requires all Pitt constituents (employees and students) on all campuses to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption. Visit coronavirus.pitt.edu to learn more about this requirement.
We are seeking highly motivated physicians and physician researchers with demonstrated track records for excellence and the ability to work with a highly productive team. We offer positions in numerous anesthesiology subspecialties throughout over 20 clinical sites. Our anesthesiologists enjoy exceptional career growth opportunities, stability, and flexible scheduling as part of a financially strong and thriving world-class health system. Our highly competitive compensation and benefits package includes occurrence-based malpractice, an employer-funded retirement plan, health insurance, CME allowance, and more.
We are currently recruiting for the following faculty positions:
- Clinical Leadership Positions
- Physician Investigators
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Acute Pain Physician, UPMC Mercy
- Physician - UPMC East
- Physicians - UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital
- Physicians - UPMC Shadyside
- Physicians - UPMC St. Margaret
- Physicians - various UPMC sites
Interested candidates should send their CV via e-mail to the attention of David G. Metro, MD, FASA, and Dr. Aman Mahajan, MD, PhD, MBA, at email@example.com.
NIH T32 Postdoctoral Research Fellows
We are actively recruiting physicians who are committed to both excellence in clinical care and research for an NIH-funded research training program. Most trainees are recruited from anesthesiology residency programs, but individuals from other clinical specialties may be considered if their research interest is focused on problems in anesthesiology and pain medicine. Trainees are expected to spend at least two years in the program and devote a minimum of 80% effort toward their research.
More information on the program and eligibility requirements can be found on our Postdoctoral Research Training page.
Applications will be accepted until positions are filled.
We are seeking full-time, part-time, and casual CRNAs at various UPMC facilities/hospitals. Our CRNAs enjoy:
- Market-competitive salaries with newly increased salary ranges and new sign-on bonuses
- A robust CRNA career ladder to support career advancement with compensation increases to recognize expertise and contributions along the way
- Generous paid time off, including PTO advance for experienced CRNAs to support work-life balance
- Site movement incentives to recognize and reward flexibility
- Annual pay increases based on performance to acknowledge professional contributions as a CRNA
- Comprehensive benefits package and retirement options
Visit the UPMC Careers website to review open CRNA positions.
Join our CRNA/SRNA Networking Event on Thursday, August 11, 2022 at the Grand Concourse! RSVP by Sat. August 7 is kindly requested. See our event flyer (PDF) for more information.
To connect directly with a member of our recruitment team, please contact Rise’ Porter-Wolf at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-864-2034. For questions regarding CRNA positions, please e-mail Toni Orsino, MBA, CRNA at email@example.com.